I had to share this Barn find with my friends. It’s not every day we find a survivor in this shape! It just makes you want to go out and burn some rubber.
Can you imagine back in 1969 going to the dealer and saying, “Yes, give me one of those.” The Muncie Stone Crusher will do along with some 94 octanes for 50 cents a Gallon.
Check it out. It’s listed on eBay right now at the bottom of the post you will see a link that will take you there.
That is a very rare sought after Camaro, and now is your chance to own one.
- rare color combo
- barn find
- in-dash clock
- 7000 rpm tach
- original console gauges
- VIN # 124379NOR619609
- X22 code is a real 1969 396 4-speed Camaro
- clear title
- The trunk is solid with a small amount of surface rust
- The floor has been patched at the feet
- Rear shock towers are solid
- Rockers are solid as well as bottom of the door jams
- The roof is fine, no dents or dings.
- Original 12 bolt rear
- Original M21 Transmission
- The car has dual exhaust mounts (standard on big block ss)
- Original gas tank with return line still on the car (either a 396/350hp or 396/325hp car) not the L89
- Complete Interior and is in great shape, have door cards, and new seat covers
- Has the big block heater box
- Z bar is 9 1/2 inches long (Standard on 396 big block car, small block z bar is 9 inches long)
- Hood hinges have 28 springs (Standard on 1969 SS Camaro)
- Original front disc brakes (Standard on SS)
- Original Tinted Glass Car
- Burgundy w/ White Hockey Stripe
- White Interior
- White Vinyl top
- Trim tag and vin tag still on the car. Clean Title
- Dog dish wheels
- Have a New Gas tank and sending unit.
- Has a 350 In right now, Car starts but will need a new carb
That is a project car.
I have a 1969 April Built 396/325hp replacement block and heads included
ST 69 12437 NOR 294050 BDY
03= March, the month car was built.
D= Fourth week of the month.
12437= 2 door coupe body style.
NOR= Vehicle was assembled at the Norwood, Ohio assembly plant.
294050= Unique body sequence number assigned at the assembly plant.
727= Standard Ivory/Black bucket seat interior.
67 = Burgundy lower body paint color.
E = Parchment vinyl top, coupe. Upper body color.
X22= Coupe or convertible with RPO Z21 Style Trim Group and SS396 engine option.
1969 CAMARO Original SS 396 4-Speed