If you are looking for a shop that does Auto Paint in Cape Coral and Fort Myers
- we welcome you to take a look at what we do behind the walls of Palm beach customs.
- You will Find some of the Finest Auto Painting In the USA has been completed By John Russo and the team .
- whether its a brand new collision Job on a late Model Foreign or Domestic car Or a Classic car
- we strive for the very best for our clients.
- Below you will see our Paint Mixing room that mix all the paints by precise measurements to assure for a the Perfect color match .
- Most colors have 5-10 different mixing tints and pearls that are combined to make your cars color correct.
Trust Us With Your Auto Paint Needs
Normally the new cars require a primer sealer on the new sheet metal parts then a few coats of base color and 2-3 coats of high grade urethane clear coat to match the OEM finish. When we refinish the classic cars It can be a very different procedure with body work and multi coats of primer and blocking the primer to straighten the sheet metal.
Once the sheet metal is ready for paint Then the base coats are applied usually 4-5 coats of base and 3 coats of clearThen the car is sanded with 500 grit wet sand paper and 600 grit then an additional 3-4 coats of flow clear is applied ( look below )
I challenge you to ask yourself a question if you are spending the money ( or investing ) on Auto Paint in Cape Coral and Fort Myers
Give us a call or stop buy we have cars and trucks that we have Repaired and Restored all over the country.
Automotive Paints are very expensive and when you are looking to Refinish your car or truck you want to make sure the shop you chose will perform the proper prep procedures before spraying your car.
Please share and comment if you liked this post about Auto Paint In Cape Coral and Fort Myers