Looking for Spray-on Bedliner and Repair Service For Your Camper Rv or Trailer Roof?
Owners of motorhomes and trailers know that fiberglass is quite easy to break or damage.
Sometimes, all it takes is a rock chip to slam in the fiberglass body and make a big dent in the motorhome or trailer roof.
Here’s a case in point: This Camper RV owner brought in his RV, which needed some patchwork and full spray-on bedliner treatment.
Bedliners were created for the roofing industry. But RV enthusiasts quickly recognized its unique features and started using them for their camper RVs.
Take a look at the camper that we sprayed for a local Fort Myers Customer, with a breakdown of everything we did on this RV:
- First, we prepped and taped off the areas that we did not want to cover in spray-on bedliner
- Then we washed the Camper top with a cleaner
- The roof had small cracks in the fiberglass which needed fixing
- The owner did not want the camper to worsen over time, so we did a full-body fiberglass inspection and repair
- The color picked for this Camper Repair was light gray
- We applied the excellent Reflex Brand Spray-on bedliner with the proper pigment.
We can create almost any color by adding automotive colorant to the Reflex Bedliner mix formula. We make sure the fiberglass body gets all needed repairs before applying the rich Reflex bed liner coat.