Looking for Bedliner and Repair For Camper Rv and Trailer Roofs?
Owners of motor homes and trailer roof owners know that fiberglass is actually quite easy to break or damage.
Sometimes, all it takes is a rock chip to slam in the fiberglass body and make a big dent in the motor home or trailer roof.
Here’s a case in point. This Camper RV owner brought in his RV which needed some patch work and full sprayon bedliner treatment.
Even though bed liners were created for the roofing industry, RV entusiasts quickly recognized its unique features and started using bedliners for their camper RVs.
Take a look at the camper that we sprayed for a local Fort Myers Customer, with a breakdown of everything we did on this RV:
- First we prepped and taped off the areas that we did not want to cover
- Then we washed the Camper top with a cleaner
- the roof had small cracks in the fiber glass
- The owner did not want the camper to get worse over time so we did a full body fiberglass inspection and repair
- The color picked for this Camper Repair was light gray
- We applied the excellent Reflex Brand Spray On Liner with the proper pigment
We Are able to Create almost any color by adding automotive colorant to the Reflex Bedliner mix formula, and we make sure the fiberglass body gets all needed repairs before applying the rich Reflex bed liner coat.
Give us a call or send us an email with any questions and we will get your Project under way.