Services: Bed Lining, Lettering
Client: John Henry Paving
Materials: 3M Reflective foil, 3M color foils
Done in: 1 day
Henry brought has a request for some standard truck lettering with his company name and contact info.
As he does with all our clients, John Russo, the owner of Palm Beach Customs, had a short talk with Henry about his company. John wants to be informed about how Henry sees it and what people’s views on the company should be.
The conclusion was that the company should get a more eye-catching truck lettering service. Also, from the communication, it was clear that John Henry Paving is not just any old’ paving provider but serious business with an impressive track record and amazing paving jobs done over the years.
To match the company status, Russo suggested that the local business truck lettering should be done with two different foil types. He planed to make a solid 3D effect for the letters and high contrast for the additional graphics and logo elements. Russo also suggested using a reflective foil to provide a rich and engaging look to the lettering.
The two-color foil creates eye-catching 3D effects for this truck lettering.
The reflective foil looks excellent, especially at night, because it reflects lights just like the way police vehicle lettering is reflective.
All these elements worked great together and achieved a high-end look of the truck lettering. Henry was delighted with the result.
As an additional idea, Russo suggested using a spray-on bedliner for the truck with the rugged and durable Reflex Bedliner. There are several reasons why a paving company truck needs spray-on bedliner:
- Noise and rattle are minimized because the Reflex Bedliner acts as a muffler and deadens that metallic noise of truck beds
- Tools and materials will not need too much extra fixing because Reflex has good gripping properties
- The Reflex Bedliner is resistant to UV sun radiation and won’t lose any color for at least ten years
- With adequate color-matching, the Reflex Bedliner significantly improves the truck looks
- Reflex Bedliner is tough and protects the truck bed from dents
- The Reflex bedliner is resistant to chemical and oil spills
Check out the lettering job in more detail: