Tri-Five Chevy Restoration Shop in Flordia
With a classic V8 engine pumping 162 horsepower into the car, Chevrolet had seen its golden days in the Tri-Five Series.
The Chevy 150, 210, Bel Air and Nomad were referred to as the Tri-Five – A series which had amassed a massive following in the years following its release in the mid-1950s. Chevys are still the cult favorite all over.
The high compression, short stroke design, and a modified overhead valve rather than a side-valve made this series continue production for years down the line.
Here at Palm Beach Customs, we are not just car mechanics but enthusiasts. If you own a Chevy or want own one then you are just one call away from making your dreams take shape. Contact us with questions!
Our restoration shop in Florida is your one-stop store for anything related to your beloved machine. Being in the business since the 80s, we know each and everything about restoration and customizations.
Though we provide any number and extent of customizations and repair, our services can be put into three broad categories:
- Custom Restoration Services – So you need your car in a candy apple red? Or a color which would match the street cred – Shiny Black? We can do it for you and more. Maybe you need a new firewall, grill or your top’s broken, we can fix it all for you. Worried about shipping? Palm Beach customs will even ship your finished product right in front of your doorstep with utmost care.
- Steel Replacement Bodies – Since the Tri-five series boasts a variety of cars with a Vintage styling, we offer just the right replacements for your car. Be it a Hardtop, 2 –door Sedan or even a Convertible, we provide authentic parts for your car. After being in the business for such a long time, we can rally up just the right spares even when it is not available anywhere else.
- Turn-Key Builds – With the new replacement steel bodies, Palm Beach Customs offers their clients with an exclusive offer. Not only can you order a steel body, but we build them as well from the ground up. We can take a headache out of building your project.
Do you have a project build in mind?
We provide Steel Bodies which are licensed (GM, Chrysler, Ford) and handcrafted to perfection. With the assured quality we also provide steel bodies and chassis from top manufacturers in the State like Dynacorn, Art Morrison (Yes!) and Omix-Ada.
Watch a Tri-Five Chevy Steel Body Being Built!
The following three stages sum up the work we do…
- Full Custom Build – Everything from Paint to the Engine, a turn-key finished product.
- Steel Body – You chose the body and we deliver
- Steel Body and Paint of your choice – You chose your color and we paint it
For a better view and assurance, do visit our website for the many videos and testimonials which speaks volumes about us.
Have a build in Mind?