In the 60s Chevrolets has one the famous ad Jingles where it says “See the USA in your Chevrolet”.
And so many years later those who still take this Jingle to heart, we are here for them to rebuild your classic Chevy to give it a brand new look.
John, the owner of Palm Beach Customs (PBC), restored his first Chevy at the age of 14, after that he never looked back.
With a dedicated team, we at Palm Beach Customs offer you complete custom rebuild and restoration of your classic tri-five Chevy models.
We are Florida-based firm offering complete bodies and components of Chevrolet 1955-57 2-Door Hardtops, 2-Door Sedans and Convertibles.
With more than 34 years of experience, PBC can help you with classic Tri-Five Chevy build in Florida with free delivery to your doorstep.
What You Get In Your Tri-Five Chevy Custom Build Package?
No matter what is needed for your Tri-Five Chevy, from interior, body, chassis, engine to everything in-between, Palm Beach Customs can offer you. You get everything covered in your Tri-Five Chevrolet Build to give a completely new look to your classic Tri-Five Chevy.
The tri-five chevy custom build package includes:
- Different options to choose from GM Engine Package.
- Warranty of 100000 miles on motor and transmission.
- You can choose from an original Chevy body or a completely brand new steel body made in the USA.
- Art Morrison Chassis where you can get the option to choose from traditional or sports multi-link option.
- Steering column of Ididit Inc.
- Custom wiring package.
- Refinish or powder coating as per your preferred automotive paint.
- Choose from original style interior or high-end complete custom interior.
- Tire and Rim package as per your choice.
- Stainless steel exhausts system.
If you are looking for an ‘old school build’ with a specific engine and original frame, we can make a build sheet on that also. Check out our steel body video here.
The rebuilding is limited to only 3 customers so book your order now by visiting the product page here!
For any questions regarding restoration, please refer to our FAQ page.