1953-62 Corvette FAST TRACK
Form and function combined. The FAST TRACK C1 Corvette chassis is the ultimate in aftermarket performance for 1953-62 Corvettes.
The Corvette Fast-Track chassis starts as fully hand fabricated 10ga. boxed frame rails giving you the strongest platform to base your project upon, eliminating the concern of fiberglass body damage due to chassis flex. To simplify installation the chassis is designed to use the factory body mount locations, bumper and core support mounts. The C-1 Chassis has been designed with a center crossmember with an adjustable drop-out transmission mount and a Tig welded mid-crossmember with styled exhaust ports for up to a 3″ exhaust.
Bringing handling and ride quality to the forefront, the Fast-Track front suspension uses proprietary geometry utilizing the proven Corvette ZO6 spindle. Increased camber gain and a lower, controlled roll center allow for significantly improved handling and drivability. The FAST TRACK IFS employs the use of large diameter 1 5/8″ lower control arms and 1 ¼” upper control arms for strength and they have been specifically designed to accept a wider wheel and tire combination without losing turning radius. We also incorporate a 1.25″ splined sway bar as standard equipment for increased roll resistance during excessively hard cornering. Our control arms also use a machined and serviceable Delrin bushing for less deflection and a long service life.
- RS Fast Track Front Suspension with 54.75″ track width C7 Corvette spindle and hub assembly
- RS SV by Fox Fixed Valve Coilovers
- 1.25″ splined front sway bar with C7 Corvette end links
- Fabricated, 10 gauge steel fully boxed, frame rails
- Utilizes all stock body, bumper, and core support mounts
- Lowered ride height
- Engine mounts for SBC, BBC, or optional LS Motors
- Structural, center crossmember with 3″ exhaust ports, and drop out trans mount
- Mid brace crossmember with exhaust ports for up to 3″ exhaust
- Strange Engineering, Ford 9″ housing with S/S 31 spline axles
- Large diameter, parallel 4-bar rear suspension
Please call or email us at Palm Beach Customs for a shipping quote!
All shipments are F.O.B. Fife, Washington.
All Motor Freight shipments must be prepaid with a credit card, money order, cashiers check, check or cash.
Credit card purchases for first-time purchasers must be shipped to the cardholder’s address. This procedure is designed to protect you, the cardholder.