SPEC is an engineering focused approach using the latest in manufacturing technology to build the lightest, strongest, and easiest to install complete chassis system. These technologies have been used to streamline procedures resulting in lower cost and shorter lead times. The SPEC IFS is engineered to deliver outstanding performance wrapped up in user friendly package. A completely new proprietary suspension geometry has been designed to provide the best balance of ride quality and performance in its class for your Tri-Five Chevy.
- No kinks, bends or stressed areas that are prone to flex like mandrel bent tubing
- Ability to contour to stock floors for no floor modifications on most applications
- Stronger, lighter, and more precise.
- CNC located factory mounts built into the frame for easy, vehicle specific installation
- No need to work with a weak, twisted 60 year old frame
- RS exclusive “Laser Rails” precision CNC laser cut and contoured
- Crossmembers and chassis bracing to allowing for 3″exhaust
- Engine mounts for SBC, BBC, or optional LS & LT
- Adjustable, drop out trans mount
- No floor modifications required for chassis installation
- Trans tunnel mods may be necessary for larger T-56 and 4L80 transmissions
- Utlizes factory body, bumper, and core support mounts for a true bolt-on installation
- Rear frame rails will accommodate up to a 345 tire (when mini-tubbed)
- RS SV by Fox fixed valve coilovers
- Power rack & pinion steering
- Easy to adjust upper a-arm eccentric mounts for fast and accurate alignments
- Wilwood Pro Spindle
- Parallel 4-Bar rear suspension
- Ford 9″ housing with 31 spline axles
Please call or email us at Palm Beach Customs for a shipping quote!
All shipments are F.O.B. Fife, Washington.
All Motor Freight shipments must be prepaid with a credit card, money order, cashiers check, check or cash.
Credit card purchases for first-time purchasers must be shipped to the cardholder’s address. This procedure is designed to protect you, the cardholder.
To make the assembly of your vehicle easier, you may want to consider some of the accompanying components below, based on your specific needs.