The FAST TRACK Thunderbird chassis has been designed to completely overhaul the original vehicle dynamics. With our continued ‘real world’ track testing and refinements, the T-Bird platform has been brought into the 21st century both in terms of performance handling prowess and comfort combined.
Improvements such as torque boxes and 10 gauge boxed rails strengthen the previously weak design elements of the factory chassis. The entire chassis has been designed front to back with the emphasis on modern day performance requirements and serviceability. The FAST TRACK chassis also allows a lower, more aggressive stance that features true drivability and a packaging design that maximizes ground clearance for enjoyment in all road conditions.
- RS Fast Track Front Suspension with 58.75″ track width
- C7 Corvette spindle and hub assembly
- Optional SBF and Coyote mounts
- 1.25″ splined front sway bar with C6 Corvette end links
- Fabricated, 10 gauge steel fully boxed, frame rails
- Lowered ride height
- RS SV by Fox Coilovers Front & Rear
- Structural, center crossmember with 3″ exhaust ports and drop out trans mount
- Strange Engineering, Ford 9″ housing with S/S 31 spline axles
- Large diameter, parallel 4-bar rear suspension
- SBF & Supercharged engines will require modified hood / Woodward rack is recommended for clearance
- Perimeter style frame, requires full floor fabrication
Please call or email us at Palm Beach Customs for a shipping quote!
All shipments are F.O.B. Fife, Washington.
All Motor Freight shipments must be prepaid with a credit card, money order, cashiers check, check or cash.
Credit card purchases for first-time purchasers must be shipped to the cardholder’s address. This procedure is designed to protect you, the cardholder.
To make the assembly of your vehicle easier, you may want to consider some of the accompanying components below, based on your specific needs.