1955-59 Chevy Pickup REVO
REVO IFS is a new standard. To create a new standard we had to start from scratch. REVO has been created from the ground up, leaving behind the antiquated Mustang II geometry and ride quality where it firmly belongs: in the past. Controlled roll centers, eliminated bump steer, and CAD optimized camber and caster curves provide a suspension that offers the absolute best combination of ride quality and street performance. With 5.5″ of wheel travel and positive and negative bump stops, the REVO front end allows smooth articulation through the full range of motion, creating the most comfortable, balanced and street friendly dynamics possible within this package.
A new and innovative integrated sway bar design allows the use of a 1″ OD splined sway bar tube, with no external mounting necessary. The carefully designed packaging leaves one of the smallest crossmember footprints available today, leaving you with more room and clearance to position your drivetrain where you want it without compromise.
The REVO front end has been designed from scratch using the latest CAD development software and design processes. 115 unique components were designed and manufactured for this suspension, allowing a fresh design template to build the ultimate IFS without compromise. Keeping with the latest manufacturing processes to raise quality while controlling costs; laser, plasma, CNC milling and turning are all employed in the manufacturing of these components. With a years worth of in house development, the REVO IFS has been fine-tuned and streamlined to redefine the standard for street performance suspension.
- Roadster Shop REVO IFS
- Front mounted power rack and pinion steering
- Wilwood forged Pro Spindle with steering arm
- RS SV by Fox fixed valve coilovers
- Motor mounts for SBC, BBC, or optional LS motors
- 10 gauge, fully boxed, 4″ x 4″ fabricated frame rails
- CNC located factory mounting points for body , bumper, and core support
- Fully fabricated and tig welded center crossmember
- Exhaust clearance for up to 3″ exhaust
- Parallel 4-bar rear suspension with RS SV by Fox fixed valve coilovers
- New Ford 9″ rear housing with 31 spline axles, 60″ track width
- Double sheer mounting on all load bearing components
- Servicable control arm bushings and four bar end links
Please call or email us at Palm Beach Customs for a shipping quote!
All shipments are F.O.B. Fife, Washington.
All Motor Freight shipments must be prepaid with a credit card, money order, cashiers check, check or cash.
Credit card purchases for first-time purchasers must be shipped to the cardholder’s address. This procedure is designed to protect you, the cardholder.