1956 Chevy Left Complete 2-Door Hardtop & Convertible Door Assembly With Bel Air Trim Holes
- Reproduction Of Original
- Door Has Hardtop-Style Vent Post But Also Includes Convertible Post To Allow For Conversion (Minor Welding Required) To Convertible Door
- Real Deal 18-Gauge Steel – Twice The Stiffness Of 19&20-Gauge Products On The Market
- Complete Inner & Outer Door Assembly
- Includes All Correct Mounting Points & Holes
- Door Lock Hole Location Correct For 1956 Bel Air
- All Side Trim Holes Correctly Stamped
- Challenges: 1. Wide gap between forward top edge of skin to cowl in front of vent post. 2. Often must be “twisted” slightly to align with quarter panel.
- Item Requires Shipping
- 50.0 lbs.
- W:44” x H:8” x L:48”
- This item will require a special quote for shipping charges.
- Item Ships Via Truck Freight
Please call or email us at Palm Beach Customs for a shipping quote!
All shipments are F.O.B. Fife, Washington.
All Motor Freight shipments must be prepaid with a credit card, money order, cashiers check, check or cash.
Credit card purchases for first-time purchasers must be shipped to the cardholder’s address. This procedure is designed to protect you, the cardholder.