1957 Chevy 150 Series Complete Front End Sheetmetal Package With 6-Cylinder Core Support
- All New Steel Reproduction Package Includes: Outer Fenders With Top Cowl Brackets, Inner Fenders, Hood, Radiator Core Support With Filler Panels, Lower Core Support Splash Pan Fillers, Forward Splash Pan
- Challenges: Fenders 1. Wide gap between rear edge of fender and cowl top. 2. Fender may hang below level of rocker panel by up to 1/4″ when adjusted properly.
- Challenges: Hood 1. Center rear edge of hood tends to have too much “dome” and fits 1/4″ above level of cowl. Fix by test fitting, remove and force rear center edge of hood down by hand thus flexing it to proper shape. Further bodywork usually not required.
- Item Requires Shipping
- 150.0 lbs.
- W:48” x H:48” x L:76”
- This item will require a special quote for shipping charges.
- Item Ships Via Truck Freight
Please call or email us at Palm Beach Customs for a shipping quote!
All shipments are F.O.B. Fife, Washington.
All Motor Freight shipments must be prepaid with a credit card, money order, cashiers check, check or cash.
Credit card purchases for first-time purchasers must be shipped to the cardholder’s address. This procedure is designed to protect you, the cardholder.