1957 Chevy 2-Door Sedan Body Skeleton
- Complete New Steel Body Skeleton Includes Top Skin & Drip Rails
- Does Not Include Dash & Other Exterior Skins
- Carefully & Expertly Assembled Right Here In The USA
- Built With 25% More High-Strength Spot Welds Than Original
- Assembled Using Exclusive Platforms & Precise Fixtures
- How Do You Register & Title Your New Body If You Do Not Have A Donor Car? Visit this link: https://www.semasan.com/resources/everything-you-need-register-and-title-your-hobby-car-all-50-states
Shipping: Item ships via truck freight
- Requires Shipping: Item Requires Shipping
- Weight: 750.0 lbs.
- Package Dimensions: W:84” x H:60” x L:156”
- Shipping Remarks: Item Ships Via Truck Freight
Note: Please be aware when checking out that our shipping costs are only an estimate due to the nature of the building and shipping steel bodies. We cannot give you an exact, but we can get it pretty close.
Shipping charges are subject to change and reflect in your account once we process the order.
To avoid complications, it is best to ship to a commercial address. If you are shipping to a residential area please check to make sure FedEx will deliver to your address – additional charges and fees may apply.
Palm Beach Customs also offer exclusive options for the new steel bodies for classic and muscle cars. Learn more over here on the blog about our custom paint and build options