- Reproduction Of The Original Steel Rear Quarter Panel
- Not Drilled For Side Trim – Allows Use On 150, 210 Or Bel Air
- Crown Molding Holes Punched For 150 Or 210
- Complete Quarter – Includes Complete Door Jamb & Upper Trunk Opening
- Includes Inner B-Pillar Support With Striker Plate Blind Nuts
- Includes Rear Quarter Window Outer “Picture Frame”
- Constructed With Vertical Spot-Welded Seam Over Wheel Well That Must Be Filled Once Installed
- Finished In Silver Weld-Thru Primer
- Challenges: 1. Panel tends to be “fat” and bulge over wheel well. Solution is to drill spotwelds at vertical seam and allow quarter to flatten. Then trim of excess and re-weld seam.
- Item Requires Shipping
- 45.0 lbs.
- W:48” x H:12” x L:95”
- This item will require a special quote for shipping charges.
- Item Ships Via Truck Freight
Please call or email us at Palm Beach Customs for a shipping quote!
All shipments are F.O.B. Fife, Washington.
All Motor Freight shipments must be prepaid with a credit card, money order, cashiers check, check or cash.
Credit card purchases for first-time purchasers must be shipped to the cardholder’s address. This procedure is designed to protect you, the cardholder.