- Includes All Major Sheet Metal Components To Properly Convert Your 1957 4-Door Sedan To A 2-Door Sedan
- Requires Extensive Cutting And Welding Yet Allows You To Maintain Original Frame, Top Structure, Rear Glass And Deck Area
- Widens Inner Wheel Tubs 2-5/8″ Per Side To Allow Installation Of Up To 335mm Rear Tires
- Requires Modifications Of The Original Trunk Floor
- Includes: Doors, Rocker Panels, Inner Quarter Panels, Outer Quarter Panels, Inner Lock Pillars And Upper B-Pillars
- Includes Helpful Installation Tips
- The Existing 4-Door Roof Structure Must Be Heavily Modified In The Quarter Window Area Only, Or Consider Sectioning With Our STRS-567
- Some Other Items You Will Need: DWRSL-567, DWRSR-567, 18-138T, DGMSR-567, DGMSL-567, 18-370A, 20-202SP, HLRS-567, 18-139T, SQWTLL-567, SQWTSL-567, SQWTLR-567, SQWTSR-567, QGMSL-567, QGMSR-567, 11-2058, QWRSL-567, 11-2059, QWRSR-567, SSGT-567
- Item Requires Shipping
- 475.0 lbs.
- W:84” x H:60” x L:138”
- This item will require a special quote for shipping charges.
- Item Ships Via Truck Freight
Please call or email us at Palm Beach Customs for a shipping quote!
All shipments are F.O.B. Fife, Washington.
All Motor Freight shipments must be prepaid with a credit card, money order, cashiers check, check or cash.
Credit card purchases for first-time purchasers must be shipped to the cardholder’s address. This procedure is designed to protect you, the cardholder.