By choosing a Roadster Shop FAST TRACK 1959-1964 Cadillac Chassis, you can transform your classic Caddy into a vehicle with cutting edge ride, handling, braking, acceleration and driveability. Suited as much to a coast to coast cruise as it is to setting blistering lap times at the autocross track.
For unparalleled strength, the 1959-1964 Cadillac FAST TRACK chassis is built around our hand fabricated 10ga., 4″ X 4″ frame rails. The chassis is then assembled in our dedicated fixture and TIG welded together with a custom fully welded, double-stack, mid-brace crossmember with an adjustable drop-out transmission bracket. Fabricated exhaust ports are incorporated into the mid-brace and easily allow clearance for up to 3″ exhaust tubing.
For ease of install, we retain the stock body mounts, bumper mounts, and radiator core support mounts. With the available motor mount configurations, you also have the ability to use nearly any drivetrain combination.
- RS Fast Track Front Suspension with 58.75″ track width
- C7 Corvette spindle and hub assembly
- RS SV by Fox Fixed Valve Coilovers
- 1.25″ splined front sway bar with C6 Corvette end links
- Fabricated, 10 gauge steel fully boxed, frame rails
- Utilizes all stock body, bumper, and core support mounts
- Lowered ride height
- Engine mounts for SBC, BBC, or optional LS Motors
- Structural, center crossmember with 3″ exhaust ports and drop out trans mount
- Strange Engineering, Ford 9″ housing with S/S 31 spline axles
- Large diameter, parallel 4-bar rear suspensionNotes:
BBC & Supercharged engines will require modified hood / Woodward rack is recommended for clearance
Please call or email us at Palm Beach Customs for a shipping quote!
All shipments are F.O.B. Fife, Washington.
All Motor Freight shipments must be prepaid with a credit card, money order, cashiers check, check or cash.
Credit card purchases for first-time purchasers must be shipped to the cardholder’s address. This procedure is designed to protect you, the cardholder.
To make the assembly of your vehicle easier, you may want to consider some of the accompanying components below, based on your specific needs.