1960-64 Galaxie FAST TRACK Chassis
This 1960-64 Galaxie FAST TRACK Chassis was built around RoadsterShops hand fabricated 10ga., 4 X 4 frame rails, just like most of their other steel bodies we sell.
This Chassis was assembled in a dedicated fixture and then TIG welded together with a custom, double-stack, mid-brace cross member that comes with an adjustable drop-out transmission bracket.
With the available motor mount configurations, you also have the ability to use nearly any drivetrain combination.
Features of the 1960-64 Galaxie FAST TRACK Chassis
- RS Fast Track Front Suspension with 58.75 track width
- C6 Corvette spindle and hub assembly
- Penske RS Edition performance coil overs front & rear
- 1.25 splined front sway bar with C6 Corvette end links
- Fabricated, 10 gauge steel fully boxed, frame rails
- Utilizes all stock body, bumper, and core support mounts
- Lowered ride height
- Adjustable trans mount
- Ford 9 housing with S/S 31 spline axles
- Large diameter 4-bar rear suspension
Note: BB & Supercharged engines will require modified hood / Woodward rack is recommended for clearance
Please call or email us at Palm Beach Customs for a shipping quote!
All shipments are F.O.B. Fife, Washington.
All Motor Freight shipments must be prepaid with a credit card, money order, cashiers check, check or cash.
Credit card purchases for first-time purchasers must be shipped to the cardholder’s address. This procedure is designed to protect you, the cardholder.