This 1960-64 Galaxie FAST TRACK Chassis was built around RoadsterShops hand fabricated 10ga., 4 X 4 frame rails, just like most of their other steel bodies we sell.
This Chassis was assembled in a dedicated fixture and then TIG welded together with a custom, double-stack, mid-brace cross member that comes with an adjustable drop-out transmission bracket.
With the available motor mount configurations, you also have the ability to use nearly any drivetrain combination.
- RS Fast Track Front Suspension with 58.75″ track width
- C7 Corvette spindle and hub assembly
- RS SV by Fox Fixed Valve Coilovers
- 1.25″ splined front sway bar with C6 Corvette end links
- Fabricated, 10 gauge steel fully boxed, frame rails
- Utilizes all stock body, bumper, and core support mounts
- Lowered ride height
- Engine mounts for SBC, BBC, or optional LS Motors
- Structural, center crossmember with 3″ exhaust ports and drop out trans mount
- Strange Engineering, Ford 9″ housing with S/S 31 spline axles
- Large diameter, parallel 4-bar rear suspension
BB & Supercharged engines will require modified hood / Woodward rack is recommended for clearance
Please call or email us at Palm Beach Customs for a shipping quote!
All shipments are F.O.B. Fife, Washington.
All Motor Freight shipments must be prepaid with a credit card, money order, cashiers check, check or cash.
Credit card purchases for first-time purchasers must be shipped to the cardholder’s address. This procedure is designed to protect you, the cardholder.
To make the assembly of your vehicle easier, you may want to consider some of the accompanying components below, based on your specific needs.