Features of the 1961-64 Buick Riviera REVO Chassis
- Roadster Shop REVO IFS
- Front mounted power rack and pinion steering
- Wilwood forged Pro Spindle with steering arm
- Afco Pro Touring Single-adjustable coilovers
- Motor mounts for SBC, BBC, or optional LS motors
- 10 gauge, fully boxed, fabricated frame rails
- CNC located factory mounting points for body, bumper and core support
- Fully fabricated and tig welded center cross member
- Exhaust clearance for up to 3 exhaust
- Parallel 4-bar rear suspension with
- Afco Pro Touring non-adjustable coilovers
- Ford 9 rear housing with 31 spline axles
- Double sheer mounting on all load-bearing components
Please call or email us at Palm Beach Customs for a shipping quote!
All shipments are F.O.B. Fife, Washington.
All Motor Freight shipments must be prepaid with a credit card, money order, cashiers check, check or cash.
Credit card purchases for first-time purchasers must be shipped to the cardholder’s address. This procedure is designed to protect you, the cardholder.
*Be aware that we will not know the exact price for shipment until the chassis ships. Expect changes to your account.*