1962-67 Nova FAST TRACK Chassis
This chassis was specifically designed and engineered to eliminate body flex and replace the very sub-par suspension.
We guarantee that your Nova will exhibit the comfort and drivability of a new vehicle while giving the track performance capabilities that only a FAST TRACK chassis can.
“To maximize the suspension and handling potential of this chassis, the FAST TRACK suspension is engineered with proprietary geometry utilizing the proven Corvette ZO6 spindle which increases camber gain and provides a lower, more controlled roll center.”
Features of the 1962-67 Nova FAST TRACK Chassis
- RS Fast Track Front Suspension with 58.75″ track width
- C6 Corvette spindle and hub assembly
- Penske “RS Edition” performance front & rear coil overs
- 1.25″ splined front sway bar with C6 Corvette end links
- Fabricated, 10 gauge steel fully boxed, frame rails
- Engine mounts for SBC, BBC, or optional LS Mcenter cross member with 3″ exhaust ports
- drop out trans mount
- S/S 31 spline axles
- Large diameter 4-bar rear suspension
Requires fabricated floor
Big Block and Supercharged applications may require a modified hood for clearance
Please call or email us at Palm Beach Customs for a shipping quote!
All shipments are F.O.B. Fife, Washington.
All Motor Freight shipments must be prepaid with a credit card, money order, cashiers check, check or cash.
Credit card purchases for first-time purchasers must be shipped to the cardholder’s address. This procedure is designed to protect you, the cardholder.