1964-67 Chevelle FAST TRACK Chassis
SPEC is an engineering-focused approach that involves using the latest manufacturing technology to build the “lightest, strongest, and easiest to install complete chassis system.”
“A completely new proprietary suspension geometry has been designed to provide the best balance of ride quality and performance in its class.”
Features of the 1964-67 Chevelle FAST TRACK Chassis
- RS Fast Track Front Suspension with 58.75″ track width
- C6 Corvette spindle and hub assembly
- Penske RS Edition performance coilovers front & rear
- 1.25″ splined front sway bar with C6 Corvette end links
- 10 gauge steel fully boxed, frame rails
- Utilizes all stock body, bumper, and core support mounts
- Lowered ride height
- Engine mounts for SBC, BBC, or optional LS Motors
- Center cross member with 3″ exhaust ports and drop out trans mount
- Ford 9″ housing with S/S 31 spline axles
- Large diameter, parallel 4-bar rear suspension
BBC & Supercharged engines will require modified hood / Woodward rack is recommended for clearance
Please call or email us at Palm Beach Customs for a shipping quote!
All shipments are F.O.B. Fife, Washington.
All Motor Freight shipments must be prepaid with a credit card, money order, cashiers check, check or cash.
Credit card purchases for first-time purchasers must be shipped to the cardholder’s address. This procedure is designed to protect you, the cardholder.