1964-67 Chevelle SPEC Chassis
SPEC is an engineering-focused approach that involves using the latest manufacturing technology to build the “lightest, strongest, and easiest to install complete chassis system.”
“A completely new proprietary suspension geometry has been designed to provide the best balance of ride quality and performance in its class.”
Features of the 1964-67 Chevelle SPEC Chassis
- No kinks,bends or stressed areas that are prone to flex like mandrel bent tubing
- Ability to contour to stock floors for a low profile design.
- Stronger, lighter, and more precise
- CNC located factory mounts built into the frame for easy, vehicle specific installation
- Frame rail designs to accommodate mini-tubs
- Aggressive 7 ride height for the modern pro-touring look
- 100% bolt-on application
Please call or email us at Palm Beach Customs for a shipping quote!
All shipments are F.O.B. Fife, Washington.
All Motor Freight shipments must be prepaid with a credit card, money order, cashiers check, check or cash.
Credit card purchases for first-time purchasers must be shipped to the cardholder’s address. This procedure is designed to protect you, the cardholder.