1964-70 Mustang Chassis FAST Track
Synonymous with style and performance, the 1964-’70 Ford Mustangs became the standard by which others were judged. Like many muscle cars of the era, the Mustangs also suffered from excessive body flex due to the weaknesses of the early uni-body designs. The suspension was adequate for the era, but inadequate for performance and comfort by today’s standards. The key to building a truly comfortable and performance inspired pro-touring Mustang is to start by eliminating the original suspension and incorporate the strength of a Mustang FAST TRACK chassis.
The Mustang FAST TRACK chassis is built upon our fully hand fabricated, 10ga steel, fully boxed, perimeter frame rails. The unique design of this chassis combines the strength of the chassis with the uni-body structure for an unbeatable combination. The chassis is also designed to provide greater interior cabin space between the inner rockers for more seat options. The FAST TRACK chassis features a custom center crossmember with adjustable drop out transmission bracket and a custom mid-brace crossmember with fabricated exhaust ports to accept up to 3″ exhaust. We also build each chassis to your specific motor and transmission combination.
- RS Fast Track Front Suspension with 58.75″ track width
- C7 Corvette spindle and hub assembly
- RS SV by Fox Fixed Valve Coilovers
- 1.25″ splined front sway bar with C6 Corvette end links
- Fabricated, 10 gauge steel fully boxed, frame rails
- Lowered ride height
- Engine mounts for SBC, BBC, or optional LS Motors
- Structural, center crossmember with 3″ exhaust ports and drop out trans mount
- Strange Engineering, Ford 9″ housing with S/S 31 spline axles
- Large diameter, parallel 4-bar rear suspension
SBF & Supercharged engines will require modified hood / Woodward rack is recommended for clearance
Perimeter style frame, requires full floor fabrication
Please call or email us at Palm Beach Customs for a shipping quote!
All shipments are F.O.B. Fife, Washington.
All Motor Freight shipments must be prepaid with a credit card, money order, cashiers check, check or cash.
Credit card purchases for first-time purchasers must be shipped to the cardholder’s address. This procedure is designed to protect you, the cardholder.