- 59” Front track width with spindles and brake packages that accept wheels as small as 15”,
- 2 Piece SPEC IFS crossmember bolts over existing sub-rails.
- Fuel tank mounting footprint has remained unchanged, so any OEM replacement or drop in aftermarket tank can be used.
- Driveline positioned so that the Tremec T56, TKO 500/600, and 4L60 transmissions clear the factor transmission tunnel without modifications. T56 and TKO shifter aligns with original shifter opening on the factory tunnel.
- Full chassis layout using Roadster Shop SPEC laser rails creates the easiest and firmest chassis system for early Mustangs.
- Proprietary modular front clamping rail system allows the IFS to clamp onto the factory subframe rails with minimum modification.
- SPEC IFS suspension geometry, designed around a SLA double wishbone front suspension eliminates the antiquated strut-based system
- Parallel rear 4-link suspension with a 5th panhard lateral link allows smooth and controlled rear travel while requiring no floor modifications.
- Exhaust routing provisions for up to 2.5” dual exhaust.
Please call or email us at Palm Beach Customs for a shipping quote!
All shipments are F.O.B. Fife, Washington.
All Motor Freight shipments must be prepaid with a credit card, money order, cashiers check, check or cash.
Credit card purchases for first-time purchasers must be shipped to the cardholder’s address. This procedure is designed to protect you, the cardholder.