By choosing a Roadster Shop FAST TRACK Chassis, you can transform your classic Chevy into a vehicle with cutting edge ride, handling, braking, acceleration and drive-ability. Suited as much to a coast to coast cruise as it is to setting blistering lap times at the autocross track.
Their unique and classic styling not only typifies the ‘chrome-era’ cars, but they are being seen as an excellent candidate for both modernization and performance use. As good as they may look from the factory, the driving and handling characteristics leave a lot to be desired when left original. The original chassis design is unsuitable to achieve modern driving dynamics and performance potential. To get the most out of your favorite B-body, eliminating the flex-prone chassis is the first major step.
In order to gain the required strength needed, the FAST TRACK Impala chassis starts with hand fabricated 10ga. fully boxed perimeter rails. The main rails have been specifically designed to aid installation by requiring very minimal floor pan modification while still utilizing the factory body mounts and the original bumper and core support brackets. The design of the perimeter chassis also makes routing a performance exhaust much easier, while maximizing structural rigidity throughout by eliminating the rotational loading that the original chassis design is susceptible to.
- RS Fast Track Front Suspension with 58.75″ track width
- C7 Corvette spindle and hub assembly
- RS SV by Fox Fixed Valve Coilovers
- 1.25″ splined front sway bar with C6 Corvette end links
- Fabricated, 10 gauge steel fully boxed, frame rails
- Utilizes all stock body, bumper, and core support mounts
- Lowered ride height
- Engine mounts for SBC, BBC, or optional LS Motors
- Structural, center crossmember with 3″ exhaust ports and drop out trans mount
- Strange Engineering, Ford 9″ housing with S/S 31 spline axles
- Large diameter, parallel 4-bar rear suspension
Please call or email us at Palm Beach Customs for a shipping quote!
All shipments are F.O.B. Fife, Washington.
All Motor Freight shipments must be prepaid with a credit card, money order, cashiers check, check or cash.
Credit card purchases for first-time purchasers must be shipped to the cardholder’s address. This procedure is designed to protect you, the cardholder.