1965 Ford Mustang Convertible
Make the Order
- Doors, deck lid, and convertible top frame
- How Do You Register & Title Your New Body If You Do Not Have A Donor Car? Visit this link: https://www.semasan.com/resources/everything-you-need-register-and-title-your-hobby-car-all-50-states
Special Zone Shipping Rates Apply — Click Here for Details
Shipping: Item ships via truck freight
- Shipped FOB (Camarillo, CA)
- Freight charges to be determined and added to the cost
- $495 Crating Fee required
- Full remittance to be paid via wire transfer before the Body Shell will be shipped
- Shipping available to Continental US only
Palm Beach Customs also offer exclusive options for the new steel bodies for classic and muscle cars. Learn more over here on the blog about our custom paint and build options.
Please call or email us at Palm Beach Customs for a shipping quote!
All shipments are F.O.B. Fife, Washington.
All Motor Freight shipments must be prepaid with a credit card, money order, cashiers check, check or cash.
Credit card purchases for first-time purchasers must be shipped to the cardholder’s address. This procedure is designed to protect you, the cardholder.