1966-67 Chevy II Body Shell Automatic Shift Bucket Seats With Quarter Panels & Top Skin
- Complete New Steel Body Skeleton With Dash
- Includes Floorpan With Floor Shift Automatic Tunnel & Bucket Seat Brackets
- Includes Factory Installed Drip Rails, Top Skin, Deck Filler & Quarter Panels
- Carefully & Expertly Assembled Right Here In The USA
- Built With 25% More High-Strength Spot Welds Than Original
- Assembled Using Exclusive US-Built Platform & Precise Fixtures
- How Do You Register & Title Your New Body If You Do Not Have A Donor Car? Visit this link: https://www.semasan.com/resources/everything-you-need-register-and-title-your-hobby-car-all-50-states
Shipping: Item ships via truck freight
- Item Requires Shipping
- 750.0 lbs.
- W84 x H60 x L156
- Item ships via truck freight
***Please be aware when checking out that our shipping costs are only an estimate due to the nature of building and shipping steel bodies. We cannot give you an exact, but we can get it pretty close.
Shipping charges are subject to change and reflect in your account once we process the order.
To avoid complications, it is best to ship to a commercial address. If you are shipping to a residential area please check to make sure FedEx will deliver to your address – additional charges and fees may apply.