1966-67 Chevy II Nova Steel Body Shell Column Shift Bench Seat With Quarter Panels, Top Skin, Doors & Deck Lid
1966-67 Chevy II Nova Steel Body Shell Column Shift Bench Seat With Quarter Panels & Top Skin,Doors & Deck Lid
- Complete New Steel Body Skeleton With Dash
- Includes Floorpan for Bench Seats
- Includes Factory Installed Drip Rails, Top Skin, Deck Filler, Quarter Panels, Doors & Deck Lid
- When Ordering Specify 1966 Or 1967 Doors
- Note: The Reproduction Deck Lid Is Poor Quality. To Order A Rust-Free Original Deck Lid With Body, Specify & Add $375 (Based Upon Availability)
- Carefully & Expertly Assembled Right Here In The USA
- Built With 25% More High-Strength Spot Welds Than Original
- Assembled Using Exclusive US-Built Platform & Precise Fixtures
- How Do You Register & Title Your New Body If You Do Not Have A Donor Car? Visit this link: https://www.semasan.com/resources/everything-you-need-register-and-title-your-hobby-car-all-50-states
Shipping: Item ships via truck freight
- Item Requires Shipping
- 750.0 lbs.
- W84 x H60 x L156
- Item ships via truck freight
***Please be aware when checking out that our shipping costs are only an estimate due to the nature of building and shipping steel bodies. We cannot give you an exact, but we can get it pretty close.
Shipping charges are subject to change and reflect in your account once we process the order.
To avoid complications, it is best to ship to a commercial address. If you are shipping to a residential area please check to make sure FedEx will deliver to your address – additional charges and fees may apply.
Palm Beach Customs also offer exclusive options for the new steel bodies for the classic and muscle cars. Learn more over here on the blog about our custom paint and build options.
GM Licensed and Built in the USA
Please call or email us at Palm Beach Customs for a shipping quote!
All shipments are F.O.B. Fife, Washington.
All Motor Freight shipments must be prepaid with a credit card, money order, cashiers check, check or cash.
Credit card purchases for first-time purchasers must be shipped to the cardholder’s address. This procedure is designed to protect you, the cardholder.