1966-67 Chevy II Nova Steel Body Shell Mini-Tubbed Column Shift Bench Seat With Quarter Panels, Top Skin, Doors & Deck Lid
- Complete New Steel Body Skeleton With Dash
- Includes Floorpan For Bench Seat
- Includes Factory Installed Drip Rails, Top Skin, Deck Filler, Quarter Panels, Doors & Deck Lid
- When Ordering Specify 1966 Or 1967 Doors
- Note: The Reproduction Deck Lid Is Poor Quality. To Order A Rust-Free Original Deck Lid With Body, Specify & Add $375 (Based Upon Availability)
- Factory Installed DSE Mini-Tubs Are 2-1/2″ Wider Than Stock Which Allows Use Of Up To 315mm Wide Rear Tires
- Carefully & Expertly Assembled Right Here In The USA
- Built With 25% More High-Strength Spot Welds Than Original
- Assembled Using Exclusive US-Built Platform & Precise Fixtures
- GM Officially Licensed Product
- Requires Shipping: Item Requires Shipping
- Weight: 750.0 lbs.
- Package Dimensions: W:84” x H:60” x L:156”
- Shipping Remarks: Item Ships Via Truck Freight
Note: Please be aware when checking out that our shipping costs are only an estimate due to the nature of the building and shipping steel bodies. We cannot give you an exact, but we can get it pretty close.
Shipping charges are subject to change and reflect in your account once we process the order.
To avoid complications, it is best to ship to a commercial address. If you are shipping to a residential area please check to make sure FedEx will deliver to your address – additional charges and fees may apply.