1966-67 Chevy II Nova Steel Body Shell Mini-Tubbed Column Shift Bench Seat With Quarter Panels & Top Skin
Make the Order
1966-67 Chevy II Body Shell Mini-Tubbed Column Shift Bench Seat With Quarter Panels & Top Skin
- Complete New Steel Body Skeleton With Dash
- Includes Floorpan For Bench Seat
- Includes Factory Installed Drip Rails, Top Skin, Deck Filler & Quarter Panels
- Factory Installed DSE Mini-Tubs Are 2-1/2″ Wider Than Stock Which Allows Use Of Up To 315mm Wide Rear Tires
- Carefully & Expertly Assembled Right Here In The USA
- Built With 25% More High-Strength Spot Welds Than Original
- Assembled Using Exclusive US-Built Platform & Precise Fixtures
- GM Officially Licensed Product
- How Do You Register & Title Your New Body If You Do Not Have A Donor Car? Visit this link: https://www.semasan.com/resources/everything-you-need-register-and-title-your-hobby-car-all-50-states
Special Zone Shipping Rates Apply — Click Here for Details
Shipping: Item ships via truck freight
- Requires Shipping: Item Requires Shipping
- Weight: 750.0 lbs.
- Package Dimensions: W:84” x H:60” x L:156”
- Shipping Remarks: Item Ships Via Truck Freight
Note: Please be aware when checking out that our shipping costs are only an estimate due to the nature of the building and shipping steel bodies. We cannot give you an exact, but we can get it pretty close.
Shipping charges are subject to change and reflect in your account once we process the order.
To avoid complications, it is best to ship to a commercial address. If you are shipping to a residential area please check to make sure FedEx will deliver to your address – additional charges and fees may apply.
Palm Beach Customs also offer exclusive options for the new steel bodies for classic and muscle cars. Learn more over here on the blog about our custom paint and build options.
GM Licensed and Built in the USA
Please call or email us at Palm Beach Customs for a shipping quote!
All shipments are F.O.B. Fife, Washington.
All Motor Freight shipments must be prepaid with a credit card, money order, cashiers check, check or cash.
Credit card purchases for first-time purchasers must be shipped to the cardholder’s address. This procedure is designed to protect you, the cardholder.