1966-67 Chevy II Race Car Body
- New Steel Body With Quarter Panels, Top Skin & Drip Rails, Rear Deck Filler & Rear Body Panel Installed
- Includes Trunk Hinges
- Includes Inner & Outer Rockers & Door Hinge “A”-Pillars And Upper/Lower Cowl Plenum
- No Floor, Trunk Floor, Frame Rails, Firewall, Dash, Rear Seat Structure, Inner Or Outer Wheel Tubs
- Can Be Shipped With Top Skin Un-Welded To Ease Roll Cage Installation – Specify
- Saves Hundreds Of Hours And Thousands Of Dollars Removing Sheet Metal Not Needed For Race Car Builds!
- Fully Braced For Shipping
- Image Shows Firewall & Dash – Not Installed/Not Included With This Item!
- Carefully & Expertly Assembled Right Here In The Factory In The USA
- Built With 25% More High-Strength Spot Welds Than Original
- Assembled Using Our Exclusive US-Built Platform & Precise Fixtures
- How Do You Register & Title Your New Body If You Do Not Have A Donor Car? Visit this link: https://www.semasan.com/resources/everything-you-need-register-and-title-your-hobby-car-all-50-states
Special Zone Shipping Rates Apply — Click Here for Details
Shipping: Item ships via truck freight
- Requires Shipping: Item Requires Shipping
- Weight: 750.0 lbs.
- Package Dimensions: W:84” x H:60” x L:156”
- Shipping Remarks: Item Ships Via Truck Freight
Please call or email us at Palm Beach Customs for a shipping quote!
All shipments are F.O.B. Fife, Washington.
All Motor Freight shipments must be prepaid with a credit card, money order, cashiers check, check or cash.
Credit card purchases for first-time purchasers must be shipped to the cardholder’s address. This procedure is designed to protect you, the cardholder.