Full IFS, 4WD chassis with triangulated trailing arm rear. Designed from scratch, utilizing the latest 3D scanning technology and our in-house engineering to create a one of a kind package for the 1966-77 Bronco.
Offering 12″ travel in the front and 13″ in the rear, we created this chassis with the smaller body of these classic trucks in mind. Dual rate springs optimize ride quality and performance working with 2.5 Fox Factory race series smooth body shocks. We also configured this package to accept Coyote/6R80 or LS/4L80 drivetrain packages with an Atlas 2 Speed transfer case. The RS4R chassis was also designed to allow the use of 285 series tires and +17″ wheels on all four corners without the need for fender opening mods.
- RS4R Independant Front Suspension with fabbed upper and lower control arms 59.625″ width
- GM 6×5.5 sealed hub assembly
- 2.5 Fox Factory race series smooth body shocks
- CNC Laser cut and contoured box tube main rails
- Utilizes all stock body, bumper, and core support mounts
- 12″ front Travel and 13″ rear travel
- Engine mounts for LS based or Coyote
- Structural, center crossmember with transmission and transfer case mounts
- 4140 chromoly machined spindles with 300m axle shafts and 934 CV’s
- Heavy wall fabbed triangulated trailing arm rear suspension
- High 9 PRO Iron , Tru Tac front and rear differentials 4.86 gear
– Notes –
- 54.5 ” rear end for stock ( unflared) rear wheel well openings
- 60″ rear end for flared rear wheel openings
Please call or email us at Palm Beach Customs for a shipping quote!
All shipments are F.O.B. Fife, Washington.
All Motor Freight shipments must be prepaid with a credit card, money order, cashiers check, check or cash.
Credit card purchases for first-time purchasers must be shipped to the cardholder’s address. This procedure is designed to protect you, the cardholder.
To make the assembly of your vehicle easier, you may want to consider some of the accompanying components below, based on your specific needs.