First generation Camaros have become one of the most popular, heavily modified, ‘dual purpose’ vehicles for track and cruising. Unfortunately, similar to other cars of the era, the factory subframe and uni-body design is prone to twisting and flexing, a far cry from the performance potential of a corner carving, modern pro-touring’ style Camaro.
By adding the strength and engineering of a true high performance, full frame, FAST TRACK chassis, your Camaro will exhibit the comfort and drive-ability of a new vehicle while giving the track performance capabilities that only a FAST TRACK chassis can.
Our Camaro FAST TRACK chassis are built based on a hand fabricated 10ga steel, fully boxed frame rails. The main rails and custom mid crossmember feature an adjustable drop out transmission mount which has been specifically designed to aid installation by requiring very minimal floor pan modification while still utilizing the factory body mounts and the original bumper and core support brackets.
The FAST TRACK chassis allows a lower, more aggressive stance that features true drive-ability and a packaging design that maximizes ground clearance for enjoyment in all road conditions.
- RS Fast Track Front Suspension with 58.75″ track width
- C7 Corvette spindle and hub assembly
- RS SV by Fox Fixed Valve Coilovers
- 1.25″ splined front sway bar with C7 Corvette end links
- Fabricated, 10 gauge steel fully boxed, frame rails
- Utilizes all stock body, bumper, and core support mounts
- Lowered ride height
- Engine mounts for SBC, BBC, or optional LS Motors
- Structural, center crossmember with 3″ exhaust ports and drop out trans mount
- Strange Engineering, Ford 9″ housing with S/S 31 spline axles
- Large diameter, parallel 4-bar rear suspension
BBC & Supercharged engines will require modified hood / Woodward rack is recommended for clearance
Please call or email us at Palm Beach Customs for a shipping quote!
All shipments are F.O.B. Fife, Washington.
All Motor Freight shipments must be prepaid with a credit card, money order, cashiers check, check or cash.
Credit card purchases for first-time purchasers must be shipped to the cardholder’s address. This procedure is designed to protect you, the cardholder.
To make the assembly of your vehicle easier, you may want to consider some of the accompanying components below, based on your specific needs.