1967-72 C10 RideLine
The industry’s only chassis and suspension focused on ride quality.
While some crave the razors edge, corner carving track performance, there are those who prefer a smooth ride with predictable handling as the foundation of their build.
Roadster Shop has analyzed and evaluated all contributing chassis components to develop and redefine a chassis for a new era of hot rodding.
Modern OEM control arm bushings, low friction ball joints, and isolated steering and sway bar mounts reduce the unpleasant noise, vibration, and harshness that get transferred from the road to the driver. Longer suspension travel, lighter spring rate, optimized motion ratio, and custom valved 6.0” RS SV coilovers by Fox have been designed to give a smoother, more controlled range of motion and ride quality.
Ride Line has been designed for those who want to drive.
- RS Ride Line Front Suspension
- C7 Corvette spindle and hub assembly
- Fox SV 6.0″ front coilovers
- 1.25″ manderal bent front sway bar with C6 Corvette end links
- OEM Sealed control arm bushings for reduced NVH
- Eccentric mountec control arms for easy alignment adjustments
- 2 piece, clamshell fabricated control arms
- Fabricated, 10 gauge steel fully boxed, frame rails
- Utilizes all stock body, bumper, and core support mounts
- Lowered ride height
- Engine mounts for SBC, BBC, LS or LT motors
- Structural, center crossmember with 3″ exhaust ports and drop out trans mount
- Strange Engineering, Ford 9″ housing with S/S 31 spline axles
- RS Fast Link, parallel 4-bar rear suspension with booted & sealed bushing assemblies
- Fox SV 6.0″ rear coilovers
Please call or email us at Palm Beach Customs for a shipping quote!
All shipments are F.O.B. Fife, Washington.
All Motor Freight shipments must be prepaid with a credit card, money order, cashiers check, check or cash.
Credit card purchases for first-time purchasers must be shipped to the cardholder’s address. This procedure is designed to protect you, the cardholder.