With the new FAST TRACK F100 Chassis from the Roadster Shop, your custom hauler will not only turn heads at shows or cruising the boulevard, but will also allow you to turn some jaw dropping numbers on the autocross.
The Fast Track IFS is designed around the Corvette C7 spindles, hubs and ball joints. The built in caster and camber settings will allow you to make easy adjustments from street ride quality to track performance settings. The Roadster Shop has carefully designed and engineered 4041 pre-hardened upper and lower control arm mounts, heavy duty splined sway bars that are built into the chassis, and billet aluminum steering arms for strength and weight reduction.
Over 75 individual components make up this all-out performance suspension giving you un-matched proven performance in braking, skid pad, and slalom course, insuring you have what it takes on the street or on the road course. This chassis system utilizes all stock body mounts, bumper mounts, and core support locations for easy installation. The custom fabricated center crossmember and mid brace is designed eliminate flex and twist under heavy acceleration and cornering. Accommodates a full 3″ exhaust and incorporates an adjustable trans mount that works with all of today’s popular transmissions. Out in back the Ford nine inch rear-end and 31 splined axles will defiantly deliver the power to the ground with an optional FAST TRACK Independent Rear Suspension.
- RS Fast Track Front Suspension with 58.75″ track width
- C7 Corvette spindle and hub assembly
- RS SV by Fox Fixed Valve Coilovers
- 1.25″ splined front sway bar with C7 Corvette end links
- Fabricated, 10 gauge steel fully boxed, frame rails
- Utilizes all stock body, bumper, and core support mounts
- Aggressive 5″ – 6″ ride height
- Engine mounts for SBC, BBC, or optional LS Motors
- Structural, center crossmember with 3″ exhaust ports and drop out trans mount
- Strange Engineering, Ford 9″ housing with S/S 31 spline axles
- Large diameter, parallel 4-bar rear suspension
Requires bed floor and inner fender modification
Please call or email us at Palm Beach Customs for a shipping quote!
All shipments are F.O.B. Fife, Washington.
All Motor Freight shipments must be prepaid with a credit card, money order, cashiers check, check or cash.
Credit card purchases for first-time purchasers must be shipped to the cardholder’s address. This procedure is designed to protect you, the cardholder.
To make the assembly of your vehicle easier, you may want to consider some of the accompanying components below, based on your specific needs.