1967 Camaro Coupe Complete With Heater Delete Firewall, Top Skin, Drip Rails, Quarter Panels, Doors & Deck Lid
- Complete New Steel Body Skeleton With Dash, Top Skin & Drip Rails Installed
- Includes Quarter Panels Rear Deck Panel & Rear Body Panel Installed
- Includes Hinged And Fitted Doors & Deck Lid Installed
- Exterior Skins Are All 18 Gauge Steel From Auto Metal Direct (AMD)
- Heater Delete Firewall Option
- Carefully & Expertly Assembled Right Here In The USA
- Built With 25% More High-Strength Spot Welds Than Original
- Assembled Using Exclusive US-Built Platform & Precise Fixtures
- Available As RS Or Standard – Specify
- GM Officially Licensed Product
- How Do You Register & Title Your New Body If You Do Not Have A Donor Car? Visit this link: https://www.semasan.com/resources/everything-you-need-register-and-title-your-hobby-car-all-50-states
Shipping: Item ships via truck freight
- Requires Shipping: Item Requires Shipping
- Weight: 750.0 lbs.
- Package Dimensions: W:84” x H:60” x L:156”
- Shipping Remarks: Item Ships Via Truck Freight
Note: Please be aware when checking out that our shipping costs are only an estimate due to the nature of the building and shipping steel bodies. We cannot give you an exact, but we can get it pretty close.
Shipping charges are subject to change and reflect in your account once we process the order.
To avoid complications, it is best to ship to a commercial address. If you are shipping to a residential area please check to make sure FedEx will deliver to your address – additional charges and fees may apply.