1968-70 Charger FAST TRACK Chassis
The FAST TRACK chassis allows a lower, more aggressive stance that features true driveability and a packaging design that maximizes ground clearance for enjoyment in all road conditions.
Features of the 1968-70 Charger FAST TRACK Chassis
- RS Fast Track Front Suspension with 58.75″ track width
- C6 Corvette spindle and hub assembly
- Penske RS Edition performance coilovers front & rear
- 1.25″ splined front sway bar with C6 Corvette end links
- Fabricated, 10 gauge steel fully boxed, frame rails
- Lowered ride height
- Engine mounts for SBC, BBC, or optional LS Motors
- Center cross member with 3″ exhaust ports and drop out trans mount
- Ford 9″ housing with S/S 31 spline axles
- Parallel 4-bar rear suspension
BBC & Supercharged engines will require modified hood / Woodward rack is recommended for clearance
Perimeter style frame requires full floor fabrication
Please call or email us at Palm Beach Customs for a shipping quote!
All shipments are F.O.B. Fife, Washington.
All Motor Freight shipments must be prepaid with a credit card, money order, cashiers check, check or cash.
Credit card purchases for first-time purchasers must be shipped to the cardholder’s address. This procedure is designed to protect you, the cardholder.