1968-72 Chevelle-GTO FAST TRACK
With good looks and raw power, the Chevelle was the very epitome of the Muscle car era. The Chevelle was as much of a brute in size as it was in horsepower. Built for straight line dominance, throwing a factory suspension equipped A-body round a corner quickly is an exercise in bravery and luck.
The FAST TRACK Chevelle chassis has been designed to completely overhaul the original vehicle dynamics. With our continued ‘real world’ track testing and refinements, the Chevelle platform has been brought into the 21st century both in terms of performance handling prowess and comfort combined.
Improvements such as torque boxes and 10 gauge boxed rails strengthen the previously weak design elements of the factory chassis. The whole chassis sits closer to the body for a clean finished appearance. Rear framerails have been narrowed to accommodate a 12″ wheel with a 345 section tire. The entire chassis has been designed front to back with the emphasis on modern day performance requirements and serviceability. The FAST TRACK chassis also allows a lower, more aggressive stance that features true drivability and a packaging design that maximizes ground clearance for enjoyment in all road conditions.
- RS Fast Track Front Suspension with 58.75″ track width
- C7 Corvette spindle and hub assembly
- RS SV by Fox Fixed Valve Coilovers
- 1.25″ splined front sway bar with C7 Corvette end links
- Fabricated, 10 gauge steel fully boxed, frame rails
- Utilizes all stock body, bumper, and core support mounts
- Lowered ride height
- Engine mounts for SBC, BBC, or optional LS Motors
- Structural, center crossmember with 3″ exhaust ports and drop out trans mount
- Strange Engineering, Ford 9″ housing with S/S 31 spline axles
- Large diameter, parallel 4-bar rear suspension
BBC & Supercharged engines will require modified hood / Woodward rack is recommended for clearance
Please call or email us at Palm Beach Customs for a shipping quote!
All shipments are F.O.B. Fife, Washington.
All Motor Freight shipments must be prepaid with a credit card, money order, cashiers check, check or cash.
Credit card purchases for first-time purchasers must be shipped to the cardholder’s address. This procedure is designed to protect you, the cardholder.