1968-72 Nova FAST TRACK Chassis
The 3rd Gen NOVA offered economy motoring in a lightweight, basic package.
Combining the factory uni-body with the front-to-rear strength of a FAST TRACK full chassis is the optimal way to gain the full performance potential from your X-body.
“To simplify the installation, the chassis is designed to use the factory body mounts, bumper and core support brackets and will be built to your specific motor and transmission combination.”
Features of the1968-72 Nova FAST TRACK Chassis
- RS Fast Track Front Suspension with 58.75″ track width
- C6 Corvette spindle and hub assembly
- Penske “RS Edition” performance front & rear coil overs
- 1.25″ splined front sway bar with C6 Corvette end links
- Fabricated, 10 gauge steel fully boxed, frame rails
- Engine mounts for SBC, BBC, or optional LS Mcenter cross member with 3″ exhaust ports
- drop out trans mount
- S/S 31 spline axles
- Large diameter 4-bar rear suspension
BBC & Supercharged engines will require modified hood / Woodward rack is recommended for clearance
Please call or email us at Palm Beach Customs for a shipping quote!
All shipments are F.O.B. Fife, Washington.
All Motor Freight shipments must be prepaid with a credit card, money order, cashiers check, check or cash.
Credit card purchases for first-time purchasers must be shipped to the cardholder’s address. This procedure is designed to protect you, the cardholder.