1968-74 Nova Fast Track
The Roadster Shop FAST TRACK Nova chassis was specifically designed and engineered to eliminate body flex and replace the very sub-par suspension which plagues the early Nova. By adding the strength and engineering of a true high performance perimeter chassis, your Nova will exhibit the comfort and driveability of a new vehicle while giving the track performance capabilities that only a FAST TRACK chassis can.
The Nova FAST TRACK chassis is built around our hand fabricated 10ga steel fully boxed frame rails. To maximize the strength from the design of the Nova chassis, a new floorpan will be required in your vehicle. With this in mind, we have designed a custom center crossmember with adjustable drop out transmission bracket and a custom mid-brace crossmember to give you the soundest foundation to base your new floor pan around. To simplify the installation, our chassis is designed to use the factory bumper and core support brackets and will be built to your specific motor and transmission combination.
To maximize the suspension and handling potential of this chassis, the FAST TRACK suspension is engineered with proprietary geometry utilizing the proven Corvette ZO6 spindle which increases camber gain and provides a lower, more controlled roll center.
- RS Fast Track Front Suspension with 54.75″ track width
- C7 Corvette spindle and hub assembly
- RS SV by Fox Fixed Valve Coilovers
- 1.25″ splined front sway bar with C7 Corvette end links
- Fabricated, 10 gauge steel fully boxed, frame rails
- Utilizes all stock bumper, and core support mounts
- Aggressive 5″ ride height
- Engine mounts for SBC, BBC, or optional LS Motors
- Structural, center crossmember with 3″ exhaust ports and drop out trans mount
- Strange Engineering, Ford 9″ housing with S/S 31 spline axles
- Large diameter, parallel 4-bar rear suspension
BBC & Supercharged engines will require modified hood / Woodward rack is recommended for clearance
Perimeter style frame, requires full floor fabrication
Please call or email us at Palm Beach Customs for a shipping quote!
All shipments are F.O.B. Fife, Washington.
All Motor Freight shipments must be prepaid with a credit card, money order, cashiers check, check or cash.
Credit card purchases for first-time purchasers must be shipped to the cardholder’s address. This procedure is designed to protect you, the cardholder.
To make the assembly of your vehicle easier, you may want to consider some of the accompanying components below, based on your specific needs.