1968-82 Corvette FAST TRACK Chassis
The Corvette Fast-Track chassis starts as fully hand fabricated 10ga. boxed frame rails, eliminating the concern of fiberglass body damage due to chassis flex.
To simplify installation the chassis is designed to use the factory body mount locations, bumper and core support mounts.
This chassis uses geometry utilizing the proven Corvette ZO6 spindle.
The front suspensions lower and upper control arms were designed with MORE strength.
It was also designed to be able to fit a wider wheel and tire combo while keeping your turning radius.
RS control arms use a machined and serviceable Delrin bushing for less deflection and a long service life.
Features of the 1968-82 Corvette FAST TRACK Chassis
- RS Fast Track Front Suspension with 58.75″ track width
- C6 Corvette spindle and hub assembly
- Penske “RS Edition” performance front & rear coil overs
- 1.25″ splined front sway bar with C6 Corvette end links
- Fabricated, 10 gauge steel fully boxed, frame rails
- Engine mounts for SBC, BBC, or optional LS Mcenter cross member with 3″ exhaust ports
- drop out trans mount
- S/S 31 spline axles
- Large diameter 4-bar rear suspension
Big Block and Supercharged applications may require hood modification for clearance
Please call or email us at Palm Beach Customs for a shipping quote!
All shipments are F.O.B. Fife, Washington.
All Motor Freight shipments must be prepaid with a credit card, money order, cashiers check, check or cash.
Credit card purchases for first-time purchasers must be shipped to the cardholder’s address. This procedure is designed to protect you, the cardholder.