Form and function combined. The FAST TRACK C3 Corvette chassis is the ultimate in aftermarket performance for ’68-’82 Corvettes.
The Corvette Fast-Track chassis starts as fully hand fabricated 10ga. boxed frame rails giving you the strongest platform to base your project upon, eliminating the concern of fiberglass body damage due to chassis flex. To simplify installation the chassis is designed to use the factory body mount locations, bumper and core support mounts. The C-3 Chassis has been designed with a center crossmember with an adjustable drop-out transmission mount and a Tig welded mid-crossmember with styled exhaust ports for up to a 3″ exhaust.
Bringing handling and ride quality to the forefront, the FAST TRACK front suspension uses proprietary geometry utilizing the proven Corvette ZO6 spindle. Increased camber gain and a lower, controlled roll center allow for significantly improved handling and drivability. We also incorporate a 1.25″ splined sway bar as standard equipment for increased roll resistance during excessively hard cornering. The FAST TRACK IFS employs the use of large diameter 1 5/8″ lower control arms and 1¼” upper control arms for strength and they have been specifically designed to accept a wider wheel and tire combination without losing turning radius. Our control arms also use a machined and serviceable Delrin bushing for less deflection and a long service life.
- RS Fast Track Front Suspension with 58.75″ track width
- C7 Corvette spindle and hub assembly
- RS SV by Fox Fixed Valve Coilovers
- 1.25″ splined front sway bar with C7 Corvette end links
- Fabricated, 10 gauge steel fully boxed, frame rails
- Utilizes all stock body, bumper, and core support mounts
- Lowered ride height
- Engine mounts for SBC, BBC, or optional LS Motors
- Structural, center crossmember drop out trans mount
- Strange Engineering, Ford 9″ housing with S/S 31 spline axles
- Large diameter, parallel 4-bar rear suspension*Big Block and Supercharged applications may require hood modification for clearance
Please call or email us at Palm Beach Customs for a shipping quote!
All shipments are F.O.B. Fife, Washington.
All Motor Freight shipments must be prepaid with a credit card, money order, cashiers check, check or cash.
Credit card purchases for first-time purchasers must be shipped to the cardholder’s address. This procedure is designed to protect you, the cardholder.
To make the assembly of your vehicle easier, you may want to consider some of the accompanying components below, based on your specific needs.