- 59” Front track width with spindles and brake packages that accept wheels as small as 15”,
- 2 Piece SPEC IFS crossmember bolts over existing sub-rails.
- Fuel tank mounting footprint has remained unchanged, so any OEM replacement or drop in aftermarket tank can be used.
- Driveline positioned so that the Tremec T56, TKO 500/600, and 4L60 transmissions clear the factor transmission tunnel without modifications. T56 and TKO shifter aligns with original shifter opening on the factory tunnel.
- Full chassis layout using Roadster Shop SPEC laser rails creates the easiest and firmest chassis system for ’69-70 Cougars
- Proprietary modular front clamping rail system allows the IFS to clamp onto the factory subframe rails with minimum modification.
- SPEC IFS suspension geometry, designed around a SLA double wishbone front suspension eliminates the antiquated strut-based system
- Parallel rear 4-link suspension with a 5th panhard lateral link allows smooth and controlled rear travel while requiring no floor modifications.
- Exhaust routing provisions for up to 2.5” dual exhaust.
Please call or email us at Palm Beach Customs for a shipping quote!
All shipments are F.O.B. Fife, Washington.
All Motor Freight shipments must be prepaid with a credit card, money order, cashiers check, check or cash.
Credit card purchases for first-time purchasers must be shipped to the cardholder’s address. This procedure is designed to protect you, the cardholder.
To make the assembly of your vehicle easier, you may want to consider some of the accompanying components below, based on your specific needs.