1969 Camaro Coupe Skeleton With Stock Heater Firewall, Top Skin, Drip Rails & Quarter Panels
- Complete New Steel Body Skeleton With Dash, Top Skin & Drip Rails Installed
- Includes Quarter Panels Rear Deck Panel & Rear Body Panel Installed
- Exterior Skins Are All 18 Gauge Steel From Auto Metal Direct (AMD)
- For Cars With Stock Heater Configuration
- Carefully & Expertly Assembled Right Here In The Factory In The USA
- Built With 25% More High-Strength Spot Welds Than Original
- Assembled Using Our Exclusive US-Built Platform & Precise Fixtures
- GM Officially Licensed Product
- Requires Shipping: Item Requires Shipping
- Weight: 750.0 lbs.
- Package Dimensions: W:84” x H:60” x L:156”
- Shipping Remarks: Item Ships Via Truck Freight
Note: Please be aware when checking out that our shipping costs are only an estimate due to the nature of the building and shipping steel bodies. We cannot give you an exact, but we can get it pretty close.
Shipping charges are subject to change and reflect in your account once we process the order.
To avoid complications, it is best to ship to a commercial address. If you are shipping to a residential area please check to make sure FedEx will deliver to your address – additional charges and fees may apply.
Palm Beach Customs also offer exclusive options for the new steel bodies for classic and muscle cars. Learn more over here on the blog about our custom paint and build options.