1970-73 Camaro Coupe Body With Standard Transmission & Heater Delete Firewall With DSE Wider Wheel Tubs
- Complete New Steel Body With Dash Top, Top Skin, Quarter Panels & Rear Body Panel Installed
- Includes Hinged And Fitted Doors & Deck Lid Installed
- For Cars With Heater Delete Firewall (Popular With Aftermarket AC Installations) & Floor Shift Manual Transmission
- Factory-Installed DSE Rear Mini-Tub Kit Allows For Up To 335mm Wide Rear Tires
- Carefully & Expertly Assembled Right Here In The Factory In The USA
- Built With 25% More High-Strength Spot Welds Than Original
- Assembled Using Our Exclusive US-Built Platform & Precise Fixtures
- GM Officially Licensed Product
- How Do You Register & Title Your New Body If You Do Not Have A Donor Car? Visit this link: https://www.semasan.com/resources/everything-you-need-register-and-title-your-hobby-car-all-50-states
Shipping: Item ships via truck freight
- Requires Shipping: Item Requires Shipping
- Weight: 750.0 lbs.
- Package Dimensions: W:84” x H:60” x L:156”
- Shipping Remarks: Item Ships Via Truck Freight
Please call or email us at Palm Beach Customs for a shipping quote!
All shipments are F.O.B. Fife, Washington.
All Motor Freight shipments must be prepaid with a credit card, money order, cashiers check, check or cash.
Credit card purchases for first-time purchasers must be shipped to the cardholder’s address. This procedure is designed to protect you, the cardholder.