1970 Chevrolet Chevelle Convertible
- Deck Lid
- Heater Delete
Part Number: CH70CV
How Do You Register & Title Your New Body If You Do Not Have A Donor Car? Visit this link: https://www.semasan.com/resources/everything-you-need-register-and-title-your-hobby-car-all-50-states
Special Zone Shipping Rates Apply — Click Here for Details
Shipping: Item ships via truck freight
- Shipped FOB (Camarillo, CA)
- Freight charges to be determined and added to cost
- $495 Crating Fee required
- Full remittance to be paid via wire transfer before the Body Shell will be shipped
- Shipping available to Continental US only
Please call or email us at Palm Beach Customs for a shipping quote!
All shipments are F.O.B. Fife, Washington.
All Motor Freight shipments must be prepaid with a credit card, money order, cashiers check, check or cash.
Credit card purchases for first-time purchasers must be shipped to the cardholder’s address. This procedure is designed to protect you, the cardholder.
To make the assembly of your vehicle easier, you may want to consider some of the accompanying components below, based on your specific needs.