1973-79 F100 Standard SPEC
SPEC is an engineering focused approach using the latest in manufacturing technology to build the lightest, strongest, and easiest to install complete chassis system. These technologies have been used to streamline procedures resulting in lower cost and shorter lead times. The SPEC IFS is engineered to deliver outstanding performance wrapped up in user friendly package. A completely new proprietary suspension geometry has been designed to provide the best balance of ride quality and performance in its class.
- No kinks, bends or stressed areas that are prone to flex like mandrel bent tubing
- Ability to contour to stock floors for no floor modifications on most applications
- Stronger, lighter, and more precise.
- CNC located factory mounts built into the frame for easy, vehicle specific installation
- Frame rail designs to accommodate mini-tubs and up to 12″ wide wheels
- No need to work with a weak, twisted 30-50 year old frame
- No need to cut, c-notch, and step your original frame and worry about keeping everything square
Please call or email us at Palm Beach Customs for a shipping quote!
All shipments are F.O.B. Fife, Washington.
All Motor Freight shipments must be prepaid with a credit card, money order, cashiers check, check or cash.
Credit card purchases for first-time purchasers must be shipped to the cardholder’s address. This procedure is designed to protect you, the cardholder.