1975-78 Firebird Coupe Body Shell With Standard Transmission, Heater Delete Firewall & DSE Wider Wheel Tubs
Make the Order
- New Steel Body Shell With Dash Top, Top Skin, Quarter Panels & Rear Body Panel Installed
- DOES NOT Include Doors Or Deck Lid
- Image Is Representative Of A Finished Car – You Will Receive The Steel Body Shell ONLY!
- Heater Delete Firewall (Ideal For Aftermarket AC Installs) & Floor Shift Manual Transmission
- Factory-Installed DSE Rear Mini-Tub Kit Allows For Up To 335mm Wide Rear Tires
- For T-Top Cars You Will Need To Provide Us With The Full Factory Roof & Windshield Pillar Section For Installation
- For Fitted & Installed Deck(Trunk)Lid Add TL01-70 To Your Order
- For Fitted & Installed Doors Add DO11-75L, DO11-75R, DO01-70HL, DO01-70HR & DO01-701H x 2 To Your Order
- Carefully & Expertly Assembled Right Here In The Factory In The USA
- Built With 25% More High-Strength Spot Welds Than Original
- Assembled Using Our Exclusive US-Built Platform & Precise Fixtures
- How Do You Register & Title Your New Body If You Do Not Have A Donor Car? Copy And Paste This Link Into Your Browser: https://www.semasan.com/resources/everything-you-need-register-and-title-your-hobby-car-all-50-states
- SKU: F7578CS-1HDWWT
- Item #: F7578CS-1HDWWT
- Condition: New
Special Zone Shipping Rates Apply — Click Here for Details
Shipping: Item ships via truck freight
- Requires Shipping: Item Requires Shipping
- Weight: 750.0 lbs.
Please call or email us at Palm Beach Customs for a shipping quote!
All shipments are F.O.B. Fife, Washington.
All Motor Freight shipments must be prepaid with a credit card, money order, cashiers check, check or cash.
Credit card purchases for first-time purchasers must be shipped to the cardholder’s address. This procedure is designed to protect you, the cardholder.