1978-88 G-Body SPEC
SPEC is an engineering focused approach using the latest in manufacturing technology to build the lightest, strongest, and easiest to install complete chassis system. These technologies have been used to streamline procedures resulting in lower cost and shorter lead times. The SPEC IFS is engineered to deliver outstanding performance wrapped up in user friendly package. A completely new proprietary suspension geometry has been designed to provide the best balance of ride quality and performance in its class.
- No kinks, bends or stressed areas that are prone to flex like mandrel bent tubing
- Ability to contour to stock floors for a low profile design.
- Stronger, lighter, and more precise
- CNC located factory mounts built into the frame for easy, vehicle specific installation
- Frame rail designs to accommodate mini-tubs.
- Aggressive 7″ ride height for the modern pro-touring look.
- 100% bolt-on application.
- RS exclusive “Laser Rails” precision CNC laser cut and contoured
- Crossmembers and chassis bracing to allowing for 3″ exhaust
- Engine mounts for SBC, BBC, or optional LS & LT
- Adjustable, drop out trans mount
- Utilizes factory body, bumper, and core support mounts for a true bolt-on installation
- SPEC IFS
- RS SV by Fox fixed valve coilovers
- Power rack & pinion steering
- Easy to adjust upper a-arm eccentric mounts for fast and accurate alignments
- Wilwood Pro Spindle
- Parallel 4-Bar rear suspension
- Single adjustable billet coilovers
- Ford 9″ housing with 31 spline axles
Please call or email us at Palm Beach Customs for a shipping quote!
All shipments are F.O.B. Fife, Washington.
All Motor Freight shipments must be prepaid with a credit card, money order, cashiers check, check or cash.
Credit card purchases for first-time purchasers must be shipped to the cardholder’s address. This procedure is designed to protect you, the cardholder.