By adding the strength and engineering of a true high performance, full frame, FAST TRACK chassis, your Camaro will exhibit the comfort and driveability of a new vehicle while giving the track performance capabilities that only a FAST TRACK chassis can.
The Camaro FAST TRACK chassis gives you that lowered aggressive stance, eliminates the body flex and provides you with the most advanced production aftermarket chassis and suspension available today.
The chassis are built based upon our fully hand fabricated 10ga steel fully boxed frame rails. With fabrication of a new floor pan, the unique design of this chassis allows increased head room. With this in mind we have designed a custom center crossmember with adjustable drop out transmission bracket and a custom mid-brace crossmember with fabricated exhaust ports to accept up to 3″ exhaust to give you the foundation for your new floor pan. To simplify the installation, the chassis is designed to use the factory body mounts, bumper and core support brackets and will be built to your specific motor and transmission
- RS Fast Track Front Suspension with 58.75″ track width
- C7 Corvette spindle and hub assembly
- RS SV by Fox Fixed Valve Coilovers
- 1.25″ splined front sway bar with C7 Corvette end links
- Fabricated, 10 gauge steel fully boxed, frame rails
- Lowered ride height
- Engine mounts for SBC, BBC, or optional LS Motors
- Structural, center crossmember with 3″ exhaust ports and drop out trans mount
- Strange Engineering, Ford 9″ housing with S/S 31 spline axles
- Large diameter, parallel 4-bar rear suspension
BBC & Supercharged engines will require modified hood / Woodward rack is recommended for clearance
Perimeter style frame, requires full floor fabrication
Please call or email us at Palm Beach Customs for a shipping quote!
All shipments are F.O.B. Fife, Washington.
All Motor Freight shipments must be prepaid with a credit card, money order, cashiers check, check or cash.
Credit card purchases for first-time purchasers must be shipped to the cardholder’s address. This procedure is designed to protect you, the cardholder.
To make the assembly of your vehicle easier, you may want to consider some of the accompanying components below, based on your specific needs.